Thursday, March 5, 2009

Drinks

Even though Dan and I are mostly beer/wine drinkers, I think it would be really fun to do a few mixed drinks. I love this idea: 4 Cocktails: Something old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and  Something Blue. 

Something old could be something classic like a sidecar or whiskey sour. (or an older vintage of wine :) 


Something new could be something ultra trendy... haha I have no idea what trendy drinks are... but I'm sure they exist. Something with a lot of color, youthful, etc.  Maybe Cosmos!


Something borrowed can be a favorite drink concoction from a restaurant or cookbook. 





Then... Of course... the Blue drink. Only one I've ever had that tasted remotely good was at Fallout Lounge in Downtown Dallas.. I'm sure the Blue Hurricane drink could be replicated :) 








I also really like the idea of doing customized Sodas for Kids (maybe DP for Danny)


And Fun, unique artisan Beers :)

1 comment: