I really love the idea of a vintage-y birdcage veil... but want to be consistent in the overall feel of the wedding.. I'd love to do something simple. just fresh flowers. Plus.. I'm not sure how fond Dan will be of the idea.
"Rather than growing larger, I prefer to go deeper with what I have. I prefer to ask, How can I have a deeper, more profound relationships with those around me" - Judy Wicks
"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cause you're a real yawn if it goes" - Bette Midler
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. -Maya Angelou
I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours
–Henry David Thoreau
No comments:
Post a Comment