If for some reason I decided to scrap the organic theme (no pun intended) I would love for these little guys to serve as inspiration for my color palette. Especially the heads/waist up of # 1 and # 2. Very creepy way to choose a color palette.. but I think this is still a viable option. I think it would be very cool to do lots of shades of greens and aquas with accents of a beautiful deep red mixed in. And totally possible to still keep everything very organic and natural feeling. I'm thinking Spring wedding. Is it just me or... Do I love every season right before it starts. Either way... these colors are spectacular and could be utterly fabulous at my wedding.
Likewise, I love the idea of using multicolor and drawing inspiration from nature... All things organic doesn't have to exclude color. Peacocks are a current obsession.

No comments:
Post a Comment