Dearest Family and Friends,
As you can see, I've been working on this "Wedding Inspiration Blog" for a while now. I knew it was fair to start brainstorming... err more like fantasizing in private but might be a little bit taboo to put it out there for everyone to see. Now that Daniel and I are now OFFICIALLY engaged.. I'm going to make this blog "public" and invite all of you to follow as I plan the wedding of my (and our!) dreams.
Feel free to browse through old entries and comment with suggestions, ideas, etc. I'd love your input and look forward to sharing this amazing experience with you.
With Love,
The Bride
Best Wishes, Megan & Congratulation, Daniel! The Dallas Kilpatricks have just read your entire site & are SOOOOOO excited for you. (We still want more of the mush - what did he SAY when he was down on one knee?)
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, we are so happy for both! Jeff and I were married on October 10th...a great date! (We also have a chapel site in Meridian, Texas we're happy to lend...talk about rustic!) We'll take pictures...or better yet, take you when you get to big D!
We miss you!
L - L, J, K, S, Kt & J (& C)